Warning: Last items in stock!
This is a high-quality, very usable small, folding stove for backpacking/camping, travel and emergency use.
It can burn white bas, kerosene, diesel or jet fuel - so fuel can be purchased almost anywhere in the world. Some of these fuels can be stored efficiently, if you take adequate precautions.
The stove folds in for compact storage, and folds out to provide a wide, stable pot support.
Use is simple:
1. Fill the bottle with fuel and screw on the pump
2. Fold out the pot supports
3. Connect the fuel hose to the pump's quick connect
4. Pump to pressurize the fuel
5. Light the fuel and adjust
5.5 X 3.1 X 2.5 inches
(140 x 80 x 65 mm)
Average time to boil 1 liter of water: 3.5 minutes (depending on altitude, air temperature, etc).
Quality construction that will last for years.